By making a booking, you agree to the T&Cs and Cancellation policy.
Upon booking, all new clients must complete the online Health Form.
If you are unable to attend a class workshop or event a notification must be given in writing to me by emailing [email protected] or sending a text message to 07967832224.
Block bookings – if you cannot attend a class you may attend another class (in person or online) within 7 days or I will send you a pre-recorded practice from my online classes.
Drop-ins/trial: You may transfer the class to another date or class with 12 hours notice. Less than 12 hours, no refund/transfer is available.
Online Classes: You may cancel your class at any time and your booking account will be credited with an event credit. If you don’t cancel, but don’t attend, you will receive a recording of the class for you to practice within the next 7 days if you wish.
Memberships: Memberships cannot be cancelled mid term. A membership may be paused for up to 3 months at my discretion – please contact me to discuss. Memberships are non-transferrable. It is your responsibility to cancel your membership renewal if you are not using it.
1-2-1 Private Sessions: 1-2-1 sessions are payable in full by bank transfer at the time of booking (cash is acceptable on the day by prior agreement only).
- If you cancel more than 24 hours before your booked session, you will receive a full refund or you can transfer to another date.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours (and more than 6 hours) before your booked session, you may transfer to another date within the next month
- If you cancel less than 6 hours before your booked session, no refund or transfer will be given.
Workshops, Events and Be Hyggelig Day Retreats:
- Your deposit of £20 (if applicable) is non refundable
- If you cancel between 30 days and 14 days before the retreat, you will receive a 50% refund of the total balance
- If you cancel less than 14 days before, there will be no refunds
- If an alternative date exists, you can transfer your space to an alternative date up to 48 hours before the retreat. This allows us to re-advertise your space on the day retreat. If you transfer less than 48 hours before the retreat, you will lose your deposit. The remaining balance can be used for the alternative date.
- You can transfer your space to another person at no extra charge. You have to find the person who will take your space and notify me via email on [email protected] with their details.
If I have to cancel
If I have to cancel classes or events, a notification will be sent to your email and you will receive a full refund or a transfer to another event. If the cancellation is due to events beyond my control including Covid-19, no refunds will be offered, the event will be moved online or your booking will be moved to an alternative date.
For Online Classes & Recordings:
My insurers require that I state the following when sharing recordings: students’ participation in the class/instruction is at their own risk and subject to and governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Please ensure that you practice in a suitable and spacious environment. Please do not share the recorded classes with anyone outside of your immediate household. Recordings remain the property of Planted Wellbeing/Adrienne Hanson.